Jim will talk about Ethics of Artificial Intelligence.
Francien will have a keynote about fairness and bias in data, algorithms, and decisions.
Vaclav will talk about open tools for security.
Christian will talk about his experiences of developing economically viable and sustainable services for personal data.
Nora will talk about tackling female servitude.
Sanne will have a keynote about privacy for behavioural advertising and micro targeting.
Angelo will have a keynote about privacy in Blockchain.
Carmela will have a keynote about cyptography and privacy.
Michele will have a keynote on nudging privacy and cybersecurity online.
Marc will have a keynote on privacy as innovation opportunity.
Kurt will have a keynote on security data value chains.
Christian will have a keynote on lessons-learned from testing privacy as a consumer product.
Daniel will have an impulse talk on ethical and societal implications of data sciences.
Tjerk will have an impulse talk on privacy-by-design in the age of (big) data.
- Abylay Satybaldy and Mariusz Nowostawski: Self-Sovereign Identity Systems: Definitions and Comparison Criteria
- Alireza Shojaifar: SMEs Privacy Issues and Adoption of Good Cybersecurity Practices
- Anar Bazarhanova and Kari Smolander: Digital Identity Architectures: Systematic Review and Non-technical Assumptions.
- Azadeh Akbari: Intelligent Filtering as Spatial|Data Injustice: The Case of Iran
- Carl Vander Maelen: High Stakes, Many Stakeholders: Building Blocks for the Successful Regulation of AI
- Chathurangi Ishara Wickramasinghe and Delphine Reinhardt: A Survey-based Exploration of Users’ Awareness and their Willingness to Protect their Data with Smart Objects
- Frank Ebbers: How to Protect my Privacy? – Classifying End User Information Privacy Protection Behavior
- Jens Hjort Schwee, Fisayo Caleb Sangogboye, and Mikkel Baun Kjærgaard: An Auto-Vulnerabilities mapping Framework, for building related datasets
- Jens Wettlaufer and Hervais Simo: Decision Support for Mobile App Selection via Automated Privacy Assessment
- Johanna Johansen: A Model to Support Usability Evaluations of Privacy
- Joseph Bugeja and Andreas Jacobsson: On the Design of a Privacy-focused Datalife Cycle for Smart Living Spaces
- Judith Vermeulen: The potential of news personalization to influence thoughts and opinions: an analysis in the light of Article 22 GDPR
- Júlia Zomignani Barboza, Lina Jasmontaite and Laurence Diver: In a race to make the world a better place, humanitarian organizations and their donors must not rely blindly on artificial intelligence
- Kalle Hjerppe, Jukka Ruohonen, and Ville Leppänen: On Static Analysis for Protecting Personal Data
- Mahdi Akil, Lejla Islami, Leonardo Martucci, and Simone Fischer-Hübner: Privacy-Preserving Identifiers for Smart Environments – Scenarios & Literature Review
- Meiqi He, Gongxian Zeng and Siu Ming Yiu: Enhanced Oblivious Multi-Keyword Search
- Michael Schmid, Karim Akarkach and Sebastian Pape: Comparison of different aggregated information security control maturities from AHP ranked companies
- Oguz Özgür Karadeniz and Stefan Schiffner: Get to know your geek: towards a sociological understanding
- Philipp Lüthi, Thibault Gagnaux, and Marcel Würsch: Distributed Ledger for Provenance Tracking of Artificial Intelligence Assets
- Salimeh Dashti and Silvio Ranise: A GDPR-compliant and Tool-Assisted Risk Analysis Approach
- Shukun Tokas, Olaf Owe, and Toktam Ramezanifarkhani: Language-Based Mechanisms for Privacy by Design
- Sümeyye Elif Biber: Filling the Gap between Codes and Norms in the Robotic Age: The Principle of Dynamic Interpretation for the Protection of the Right to Privacy
- Teresa Anna Steiner: Differential Privacy in Online Dating
- Tom Lorenz and Ina Schiering: Privacy in Location-Based Services and their Criticality based on Usage Context
- Yefim Shulman, Thao Ngo, and Joachim Meyer: Order of Control and Perceived Control over Personal Information
- Yuliyan V. Maksimov: Protection of Data Privacy and Intellectual Property through Licenses in Artificial Intelligence Competitions and Consortium Collaborations
Workshops and Tutorials
- Co-designing a news diversity algorithmic model based on news consumers’ agency and fine-grained content modeling (Workshop)
- Deanonymisation Risk and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence (Tutorial)
- Freedom of information by design (Tutorial)
- Interactive Focus Group Workshop on GDPR-compliant dynamic consent management (Workshop)
- Oblivious Identity Management for Private User-Friendly Services (Workshop)
- Preserving Privacy in Speaker and Speech Characterisation (Tutorial)
- Privacy Challenges in Public and Private Organizations (Workshop)
- SoK: Cryptography for Neural Networks (Tutorial)